Welcome to BFRM Squad, where every act of kindness fuels a chain reaction of change. Whether you're ready to volunteer, donate, or engage with our counseling services, your presence amplifies our impact. Together, we'll break free from barriers, unleash potential, and build a brighter future for all.
At BreakFree our mission is to uplift and empower through compassionate community outreach. We are the bridge that connects hearts, and we're dedicated to making a tangible difference in the lives of the undeserved. Our core values revolve around key pillars:
Get in Touch with Us!
BreakFree Release Ministries will partner with various groups and civic associations to help meet the needs of the homeless.
We seek to:
- Partner once a month with Houston metropolitan groups
- Provide meals for individuals in the homeless shelters
- Provide care packages
- Provide spiritual enrichment with the assistance of civic associations and community outreach groups
BreakFree Release Ministries seeks to provide volunteer services to hospitals, shelters, and senior citizens’ facilities in order to enhance the lives of those most unfortunate.
We expect to:
- Connect with agencies in the hospitals, shelters, senior homes, for a monthly visit
- Provide care packages for hospitals, shelters, and senior citizens’ facilities
- Connect with and assist support groups for families of individuals who have a love one in the hospitals, shelters, and senior citizens’ facilities to give them spiritual enrichment
Break Free Ministries provides counseling services for individuals and group sessions by licensed and certified individuals in the areas of mental, economic, social & spiritual. Counseling programs include but are not limited to:
- Community resource support
- Spiritual enrichment
- One-on-One sessions
- 24 Hour Hot-Line